Confirming letter

Why is it constantly sending me emails saying confirm my application and status and then nothing not even a link to confirm it.

5 Likes

Im receiving the same emails and text messages and have not been very successful with this matter.

2 Likes

I also am receiving the same emails and i have not even filled an application out yet because I don’t know where online i can fill one out yet. I do not drive and need really to fill out information online if possible.

2 Likes

Depending on your location, you can fill out the application with your public housing authority.

2 Likes

THANK YOU LATONYA. iT’S VERY NICE OF YOU TO SHOW CONCERN.

GINGER REDDICK

4 Likes

Same. Multiple emails to confirm yet no way to confirm.

1 Like

Hi there!
Please contact the nearest HUD housing office for information regarding voucher mailing. You can use the HUD office locator tool to find the nearest office: PHA Contact Information | HUD.gov / U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
I hope this is helpful to you,
Regads,
AHH Family

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m Sheilah Craft,And I’m Confirming My Letter For Housing Section 8 Voucher Program Packet /Emergency Housing.I’ve Updated My Mailing Address And Phone Number,But No-One Has Contacted Me By Either One.Can Someone From The Forum Dept.Have Someone From The Housing Authority Contact Me And Some Other People Are Saying The Same Thing I’m Saying,They Overlooking Our Paperwork Or Misplacing It And Lying About What Their Doing,Some Are Bias And Some Are Discriminating Against Me,But Wait Til I Talk To Headquarters Office Some Will Not Have A Job.
Authority’s Just Don’t Care About Others; And People Who Work,Try Work For A Honest Living And Pay Some Real Bills And Get Mistreated So Unfairly And Get Wrongfully Evicted And Forced Out Of Apartment Rental.
I’M Gonna Have To Sue The HUD,HHA,PHA And The Apartment Owners Of The Estate Property,Also The Victor Trevino Constables Precinct 6 Courts @333 Lockwood Dr.Houston,Tx 77020.(Apr.21,2010-Sept.24,2023)
My Question Is Why Do I Keep Finding Myself,Asking Theses Same Questions,Without Getting/Receiving Any Answers To Resolve This Problem They Have Created.

Thank You,
Very,Concern Rental Tenant
Sheilah Craft
12-14-2023@2:23pm

1 Like

Thank you very much this is so confusing. All i want to do is update my information. Be blessed marina

Where can i find the confirmation leþter they sent me because im consistently getting these emails but no link to it nor letter