Going to be homless

Hi my name is ronnie stevens im on disability i make $990 a month im staying with a friend but i need to find my own place to live here is my cell number 862-

@Jersey36 what city and state are you looking to to reside in? HERE

is link to article that will walk you through locating affordable government sponsored housing. You can go directly to HUDS website and search you area for rental assistance opportunities.

For disabled assisted housing look for Multifamily Properties - Assisted in your area and contact Housing Agencies showing the ISA symbol.

We hope this helps but let us know if you get stuck.

Best of luck Ronnie!