I’m moving from one state to another, need to know who to contact to set up rental vouchers, in Humboldt , Ia

Needing help and info, I am a disabled 60 year old person. Needing to rent a one story handicape accessible home/apartment.    
Two bedrooms, and a garage with Electrical, is required.
 I can do most of yard work, except snow shovelling.
HD: Interior steps are Ok, as long as there are hand rails on both sides.
       Must have walking in shower, some where in the home. 
        Must except my ESA animals.

Hi Thee,

It sounds like you’ve got some specific requirements, which can make things a bit more challenging. However, I think I can point you in the right direction.

First, I’d suggest checking out our Public Housing Authority database at:

There, you should be able to find contact information for the Humboldt housing authority. They can provide more specific information about rental vouchers and any special requirements for ESA animals. (I’m not familiar with this program TBH)

Additionally, you might find some helpful information in these articles: https://affordablehousingheroes.com/low-income-senior/

They’re specifically geared towards seniors and disabled individuals, which I think might apply to you.

Finally, you mentioned that you’re moving from one state to another. I’m curious, where are you moving from?

I hope this helps! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to assist you.

Best Regards,
AHH Family