Who manages and Answers the Responses on these threads?

Hello,

I am new to this thread. I was just browsing to see if any of the Thread questions that were presented eve received a response. And all I see is unanswered q1uestion. That is very concerning, I am not sure if it would be worth my while to even ask a question. Whose duty is it to respond to these questions that are presented? How often are the questions responded to? Just something I noticed and was concerned about before I got involved and got my hopes up.

Thank you
Cassandra

Hello Cassandra,

Thanks for checking us out! It’s super cool to see new faces around here. This forum is like a big online hangout where people chat and share info about certain topics. Most of the time, it’s other users who answer questions, sharing what they know and their experiences.

It might look like a bunch of questions don’t get answered, but we really encourage everyone to chat and learn from each other. It’s all about building a community vibe. But don’t worry, our mods do step in to drop some knowledge, especially if a question or issue hasn’t been tackled in a thread yet.

We hope you dig this forum and can’t wait to see what you bring to the table.
Best regards,
AHH Family