Keep getting text stating i need to confirm voucher an the contact letter or ill be removed Can someone please help an tell me what im doing wrong

I keep getting text stating i need to comfirm my voucher an contact letter. I thought i did but i guess not & im still gettin these text. Can someone please Help me or tell me how to do so? All my contact info is up to date an im trying to comfirm the letter an voucher … But APPERANTLY im doing it wrong If Someone Could Please Help … It States i could be removed ill post one of the screenshot of text with the post .

5 Likes

Im getting the same te t messages and I to cannot figure it out

1 Like

im getting the same text, and i cant figure it out… can someone please help me.

Hi Ashley;
If you’re receiving text messages asking you to confirm your voucher and contact letter, it’s important to be cautious and confident in dealing with them. This could be a case of “smishing,” where scammers try to trick you into revealing personal information.

Here are some tips to protect yourself from smishing:

1. Be skeptical: Exercise caution with unsolicited messages asking for personal information or immediate action. Legitimate organizations usually don’t request sensitive information through texts.
  2. Verify the source: Double-check sender information for any signs of suspicious or unfamiliar numbers, email addresses, or website URLs.
  3. Avoid clicking suspicious links: Be careful when clicking on links in text messages, especially if they seem suspicious or lead to unfamiliar websites.
  4. Contact the organization directly: If you’re concerned about the messages, reach out to the organization using their official contact information.
  5. Report and block: If you suspect a smishing attempt, report it to your mobile carrier and delete the message. Consider blocking the sender’s number.

Remember, it’s always better to be cautious when sharing personal information or responding to suspicious messages. If you have any doubts or need further assistance, reach out to the appropriate authorities or seek advice from a trusted source.

Stay safe and take care!

The AHH Family

2 Likes

The link in the messages goes right to this same page.

1 Like

I am getting them too…

1 Like