When Will the Next AHP General Fund Round Open in Atlanta?

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. I wanted to open a discussion regarding the AHP General Fund Round in Atlanta. As of now, the exact date for the next round has not been announced yet. However, I would like to share some recent updates that might interest you.

The Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLB) has announced the availability of more than $40 million through its Affordable Housing Program 2024 (AHP). This annual program is aimed at assisting families and individuals of low to moderate income in achieving homeownership. It’s impressive to see how these funds are utilized each year to support customers’ homeownership goals.

According to the bank’s recent preliminary financial results announcement for the fourth quarter and annual 2023, the bank has continued its commitment to support affordable housing programs and community investment. While the document does not provide specific dates for the next AHP General Fund Round, it emphasizes the bank’s ongoing commitment to providing funding for affordable housing projects.

I’m sure many of you have experiences, questions, or insights related to this program. When do you expect the next AHP General Fund Round to open in Atlanta? How has the AHP program impacted you or your community? Let’s share our thoughts and experiences.

To learn more about the AHP program and how to access these funds, you can visit the FHLBank Atlanta website or call the bank’s Community Investment Services department at 1.800.536.9650, option 3.

I encourage everyone to keep an eye on the FHLBank Atlanta website and our forum for the latest updates. As soon as we have more information about the next AHP General Fund Round, we will certainly share it with you.

In the meantime, I invite everyone to continue sharing their experiences and insights related to this program. Your stories and perspectives are invaluable in helping us understand the impact of these programs on our communities.

As always, please ensure your responses are respectful and on-topic. I look forward to engaging with all of you in this discussion! Thank you for your patience and active participation.

Best,

AHH Family