Disabled housing

Hi I have been searching and calling I live in a 3 bedroom and I pay at least 85% of my income I’m disabled and it seems so hard to get my application to sign up for low income housing.Please someone reach out and explain how I can sign up.

Hi Brenda! We’re really glad you reached out to our forum for help.

To assist you better, could you please let us know where you’re located at the moment? This information will help us direct you to the appropriate resources that may be available in your area.

Please let us know which stage you are currently at in the Section 811 application process. Knowing this will help us gain a better understanding of your situation and provide more targeted advice to help you navigate the process. You may check out here for information on how to apply, or here** for affordable housing options for people with disabilities.

I advise you visit the local housing authority or the PHA office nearest to you to speak with an officer about your present situation.

Thank you again for reaching out to us, and we’re looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Good luck!

AHH Family