Elderly State housing

I applied for housing through Champ in Boston Massachusetts. I am homeless and they are give me a hard time. I don’t know what to do I need housing with my medical condition heart failure I need a place to have my own space and bed. Can someone reach out to me. Annette Anderson 857-******

1 Like

call 211 right now if you are homeless. They will be able to assist you.

For more info read this article about how to beat homelessness, there is some really good info and easy steps you can follow to get the emergency resources you need to get into safe and adequate living right away.

Annette, I found additional info on this;

You can start with the Boston Housing Authority, which offers low-income options for affordable housing. You might also try getting in touch with the Department of Neighborhood Development of the City of Boston, which has info on resources and programs for affordable housing. The Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development is another option you can explore. The following are links to their websites:

You could also try calling 311 or checkin out a Boston Public library branch. They might have some other stuff and help you out. I hope this helps, Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else you’re unsure about. Feel free to reach out if you need more help!