Emergency rapid rehousing program

I Need help Seriously bad on getting 0somewhere to live because I am starting to get Seriously depressed about my life and almost ready to give up on life if it doesn’t get any better soon. I am definitely not in a good situation right now and need some help !!!
I went to the local PHA and they said they could only give me 7 day’s in a motel room to try and find a place that works with them on the first month’s rent and I have to pay the deposit and Any fees and that amounted to almost more than the months rent and it is almost impossible for me to come up with that amount of money so I ended up homeless and without anywhere to take a shower so i couldn’t find a job and still haven’t been able to find a job because of it. Because nobody is going to hire someone that smells because they can’t take a shower.

3 Likes

I’m serious I’m about to give up if I can get no help it’s cold out here I can’t handle this too much longer thank you please

1 Like

Hi I feel your pain it’s like we can’t get no where I have a nine year old son and we both homeless I feel like giving up but if I do where he going to go and I don’t want to leave him alone