I need housing I'm homeless and have mental illnesses

I’m very uncomfortable and getting assaulted sexually while sleeping please help

3 Likes

What state do you live in first of all try to hang out in a group as hard as that may be with mental illness it’s the safest way to be on the street but if you can on your phone or something Google shelter for abused women and you should be able to find some quick help there if you can’t do that go to any church they will help you sorry for what you’re going through

Salaam alaikum I have mental problems too I’m disabled I can’t afford my rent I live in California I have applied for housing all over the state and still haven’t got a respond inshallah I need help too and I can’t get it either I’m a senior citizen help me please

1 Like

i am 55.mental disabilities.cognitive issuse.single.i believe i qualify for emergency housing from what i read here.im signed in all over the place from different field offices to online applying in every way.this important email keeps going to my mom.has to be mailed to only me please.i need a safe affordable home

this aforementioned problem that made you homeless hit me in a way.im a man so noone listens.everyone laughs.i need a safe home nobody breaking in hanging over me with a long knife.help,please.