Lost and turning in circles

I am 57 years old I am disabled I get around on a cane the best I can and Walker I have my 13-year-old granddaughter , that list with me we have lost release and have been evicted we don’t have anywhere to go I guess I will have to leave her with my ex husband and I will be sleeping in my car best I can I thought that by chance I was going to die in the apartments that we live in I grabbed my chest when I was told my lease was being terminated, and being a happy being able to find someplace on my income disability alone I’ve been very sick we are getting evicted I have cancer Thanksgiving and Christmas because I didn’t think we would have a place to live and it was really hoping that they would not take it as far as they have taken it because of something my granddaughter seen and did not report we have legal representation representation but he told me 2 days ago we have a good case? But start looking for place to live just don’t know what I’m going to do please get us off the streets so we can get together again she has been living with me for over 5 years her daddy was found dead September the 1st of this year and her mother is an addict I just don’t know what we’re going to do please help