Need of Emergency Assistance

I live in Barstow, California and I’m disabled, I have a large ESA animals, and have lots of health supplies that come monthly, I need Emergency housing assistance to get in a 2 bedroom with a garage and yard. I only get Social Security, SSI, and Food Stamps. Can anyone help me apply and get Emergency assistance. I also qualify for a caregiver.

1 Like