Emergency housing voucher asap

trying to figure out how to obtain my voucher

2 Likes

Hello i need a Section 8 voucher like now…Can you call me at xxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

They tell me there’s none I go down there at the lady said there’s nothing I don’t understand it all these places that are available and nobody can help me I’ve been on it for 2 years now and they told me I got to wait 6 years I’m on disability I don’t know what to do and all I do is try try it you know and they say there’s nothing and all I get is 1,166 a month I can’t find a place on that I can’t work because I need a hip replacement I don’t know what to do

2 Likes

I’ve tried to obtain a voucher I’ve kept checking to make sure that I was good I’ve been on it for 2 years now and they say there’s nothing I don’t know what to do I cannot be living in the streets cuz I’m hurt I need a hip replacement I’m on a disability I have memory loss issues and I don’t know what else to do if someone can please help me I’d be so grateful thank you

1 Like

I’m trying to get emergency voucher so I don’t lose my home xxxxxxxx Kirk
Or xxxxxx

1 Like

To whom this may concern I’m interested in a vouchers so that I can get off The streets it’s ourkoi g

Hi how do I get a housing voucher ASAP? I’m homeless in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Hello my name is Candiac Scott and I recently got evicted from my apartment. I had a roommate but it went left. Currently I’m homeless and I really need the help. I have a place I found and I really want it. I do have health issues both physical and mental. The landlord will work with me and currently I’m n dyer need of my own personal space for my piece of mind. How or where do I find an online application or what do I need ta do?