Voucher help requested urgently

I have currently been in a nursing home for nearly 2 years. My doctor says I can go home. My rent has increased twice since I’ve been in here. I’ve lived in the same building since 2009 and have constantly asked the owner if he would accept a voucher from me. He has always declined. However, since working with Libertana, they called and made a request on me behalf and he finally said, “Yes”! But, now the organization responsible for issuing vouchers in O.C, CA says I can’t get a voucher since I already have an apartment even though I told them I can no longer afford the payments w/o help. I’m am totally disabled needing help with all ADL. I NEED HELP URGENTLY. Thank you.

Im disabled with a traumatic head injury strokeand back spine surgery fused up need help with my rent I haven’t pay murad Ibrahim 13940 paramonut Blvd Apt 405 Paramount CA 99723 please help with I got no support waiting on my SSI is

My name is Mrs Janice Walker and I’m homeless for 10 years now and I’m trying to get some assistance help with low income apartments for a very long time now and I’m still trying to get some help and still waiting on some help from the housing authorities in my town Miami Florida and I’m hoping that I get some help this year 2024 from being homeless and some type of assistance I will be very pleased of my first apartment from the government helps or getting people off these streets