I am disabled and NEED emergency housing

Where can i can i find the application for emergency housing??? I lost my place to live and have a disability causing memory problems. Now i have no where to go, no one to help me, and nothing but the clothes on my back…with NO WHERE TO STAY!!!

2 Likes

I need emergencia Voucher por Housing Section 8

3 Likes

I need emergencia Voucher for Section 8 please My phone number xxxxxx My name it Zulma Iris Rivera López and disabled I Received SSI and I need at voucher because the rent ir $950 and I Received for SSI $822.60 please help me for emergancy Voucher for Section #8 please I don’t Have for pay the rent for this months and the nect months I don’t want Sleeping in the Street please Help me and Hispanic woman Sincere Zulma Iris Rivera López

My Score it 590 please help me for voucher I got the letter then I Received in My Mailbox ir the Letter for My Score the Letter Say 590 Score do You please help me for voucher the Section 8 Please

Iam disabled I need help for voucher Section 8 please because the money it’s don’t help for pay the Rent because it $950 monthly rent My Bill cable, cellular, electric Bill Gas and the clean stuff for clean the apartment I Received SSI $848 this months for My SSI My age it’s 49 Years old please help me for voucher because I need looking for spenced apartment because the rent it’s to high I apply My Section 8 June 24, 2021 My old email in Section 8 it xxx My New email it’s xxxand My old phone number it’s xxx and My New phone number it’s (xxx please I need Emergencia Voucher because the Rent it’s to high and I only Received for SSI It’s $848. Idont want tu sleep un the Street because I got depresión,Nerviuos ansiedad y pánico y le debo al dueño de la Renta de este mes de Enero $550 because the Rent it $950 and the apartment it’s So little and the Room too please help me because I don’t want go to the Shelter because Idont liked and Idont want to sleep un the Street thanks You sincere Zulma Iris Rivera López

I need help too I got to disabled husband can’t get around where we’ve been staying at the bank going up up up up and then him is on basic income so we can’t afford no higher rent $900 800 we can’t afford that someone is hard for me trying to get him around when he can’t get around and that’s turning me and put me in a depression so yes I need help and I’ve been asking for help and I cry because I don’t have the funds to pay higher rent I’m on low income and so is he

2 Likes

I am 100% disabled and I have b, breast cancer, MS, Lupus, Crippling Scoliosis, Agent orange disease, thyroids disease, diabetes type 2, aneurysm on c4 and c5 and fracture red*c 4 & c5(my ex left me for dead he beat me with lamp post until I was knocked out and I was unconscious, He also ran me and my service dog and we had tokened off running in the house Please call me as I have signed documents with Scott Menard my landlord, who has scheduled me to move in 4/1/2024. Nr Marcellus from Christian Center has referred me to this landlord and I am very excited and pleased and actually feel safe of location of home. The Faith house is paying the deposit of $900.00 I have sent in all the updated voucher and all the up to date paperwork to the necessary places please call me 3378530879

My name its Zulma Rivera My phone number it xxxx My address its 294 Front ST Apt 14 Woonsocket RI 02895 My Social xxxx birth April 28,1974 Iam Disabled and I need emergency voucher because I taking medication I apply June 24,2021 I waiting to long and I need emergency Voucher because the Landlord in July 2024 he Say they new rent it’s $1,000 monthly and they new rent it’s to High and I Received for SSI $848.70 please help me for emergency Voucher

I’m 74 yrs old and an American citizen. I have open heart surgery quadruple bypass and prostate cancer. I’m low income and my pension is only $2000. I’m paying $1200 just for the room and I’m taking a lot of medicines for my heart and cancer. I don’t know what to do. Sometimes I’m thinking of it’s better to be dead than alive. I’m on a waiting list in San Mateo county. My name Rolando Noriega. Thank you.