How can i update my contact information

Housing voucher program waiting list.

10 Likes

Contact the housing office studus number the will let u know what going on

5 Likes

How do i up date my information for waiting list because I tried it doesn’t work do i need to find a office and apply there to

4 Likes

Trying to update my information how can i do this

2 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Im on waiting list 341 for year and 1/2 i need voucher im homeless and on disability

1 Like

I have contacted the housing people several times to update my my contact information and they have not called back my name is Mary Gonzalez please let me know

1 Like

I am Gwendolyn Lamin, and am seeking information on my application
For section 8 housing letter. Because each time I have went to PHA, Office in Plymouth MN, they can’t seem to help me .

I am still waiting for my housing voucher. I keep getting messages to confirm it. Maria Plunkett, 67
2023-10-31T17:00:00Z

Do I go on the original web site?

Wait list check confirm status contact info mark Fox … xxxxx

Confirming my status update please

Confirmining my status to update my contact information.

1 Like

I just updated my email

Hello, my name is LaTonya M. Gramm

I am not sure why I cant sign into my account. I have tried numerous times to log in and update my information on my account and unsuccessful.

Everyday, I am receiving emails and text messages regarding updating my Housing Voucher Information, o4 confirmating my information and have been very unsuccessful.

Thanks,
LaTonya Gramm

Confirming my status update letter everything is still the same… Lakreshia Berry

1 Like

I’m trying to check My status and check my confirmation letter

Kristina hodges-griffin
xxxxx
1702 n Douglas blvd okc ok 73141

I was sent an email from the regional office here in Dallas-Fort Worth saying that we might want to contact her about the issue that we’re having with the public housing authorities or housing in general because my mother and I are both disabled with children still in school song who are homeless I need a positive solutions for these issues

Confirming my contact information and I need an application status. Thank you!