Is there any way i can get help with housing

I’ve been looking for help with place for my kids and me and haven’t get any luck is there any way i can get a right away help with houses? I really need place for my kids please help us


thanks for the comment. We are going to try our best to help you and your kids.

Where do you need help? Where are you staying now? Are you homeless?

respond with more detail on where you are and what you need. Leave out personal contact info. We will research the area for housing resources for you (for free)

You can definitely get help if you are a low income single parent.
HUD offers a low income housing opportunities that you can speak with you’re local housing authority about. We have made an easy to use map where you can search all affordable housing opportunities in your area very easily. Go here and type in your city or zip code and contact the housing authority nearest you. click here for map of affordable housing near you!

If you are facing any type of homelessness you should click here and contact the resources nearest to you. Even if you are staying with family but don’t have your own place, there are programs that will help faster if you are in a crisis. Go here and learn more, or call 2-1-1 and ask them for help if you are in an emergency.

Hope this helps. Please respond with the area you need help in, we can search your area for resources.

Hi thank for responding we already apply for section 8 but still no update from them we apply for two different locations but still no response yet about our application.We live in … with relatives and really need to move out asap because there is not enough space for us I have a big family I have 6 kids with no job because I need someone to take my 2year old son I did work but I stop because my son need me and my others kids too please help and thank you

Hi I really need help we live around Everett WA we live with small relatives they have only 3 bed they have 1 boy and 2 girls and we all sleep in one the girl room.So please help me and my kids get a place I really need one for my kids I want them to sleep comfortably. Again my number is…

My name is Jabad S my number is … please let me know if anything :pray: and thank you once again

Hi Jabad! Thank you for reaching out to our forum for help. Although we’re not able to provide direct assistance, we can certainly offer some resources that may be able to help you out. We recommend reaching out to your local Public Housing Authority (PHA). You can find the contact information for your PHA by calling 1-800-955-2232.

HUD offers low-income housing opportunities that you can discuss with your local housing authority. You can find all affordable housing opportunities in your area using this map,
which is easy to use. Simply type in your city or zip code and contact the housing authority nearest you.

Please keep in mind that it is not necessary to post personal information like your phone number in public forums. We hope this information is helpful and wish you the best of luck in finding a comfortable and safe place for you and your children to live!


AHH Family

Thank you for your response