About the State Housing Questions category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

2 Likes

I’m a 57 yr old single female barely surviving on a fixed income from SSI. I’m mentally & physically disabled. I live in a rundown out of date motorhome. It has no proper septic. How can I apply for Emergency Hud Housing Assistance?

1 Like

My name is Branden and I’m despertly looking for any help i can get cause I’m struggling super bad and not just for my self. I am currently 41 yr old guy and in early June 2022, 8 family members were Killed in an accident with a metro city bus and now i have 8 other peoples lives on top of my own life. shortly after that day i started loosing belongings like homes and cars and stuff cause I am literally alone I haven’t fully paid for well i’m not even close to finished paying off any sort of bills and the funeral cost alone put me right under and i lost everything and became homeless ii haven’t made a dent and my resources have been limited tooo public everything and yes i have been to like 4 shelters i believe that im allowed to seek shelter at here in Minnesota but every time and im not kidding all my belongings were taken and i was literally left with what was on my back! I can handle more stress like that on top of what i’m already going through and I still havent reallly had a chance to grieve or hit something so hard so it hurts as bad as i do , so please and Thank you any type of help recomendations anything i will take because right now anything has to be better than where im aTt now…
Warmest Regards,
Branden

1 Like

I’m 23 I’m homeless and sick with Seziures really bad And I have my lil sister and newph since my mom kicked us out I need help

Its not easy at all. What do you want me to say? I need rental assistance. Is that what this site is for.

I’m a 62 yr old with a lot of medical problems and my 30 yr old son is who helps me with my drs appointments cleaning the house and cooking but we have no place to live and we are in winter haven fl and it’s to hot to stay in the car I really need help with housing