Need Housing in Arizona

Please contact ASAP, 60 year and old disabled in need of Section 8 or Income Based Housing. Preferably in Maricopa County, Mesa, Gilbert Chandler etc.

Hi There and thanks for leaving your question. We sure hope we can help.

Go here to start your application for Housing Choice Voucher in Maricopa County Arizona. You will see that the PHA office offer several areas of housing assistance. We advise connecting with them by email and letting them know you are disabled and in need of housing.

Go here for Mesa Housing Choice Voucher. Housing | City of Mesa

Go here to find HUD sponsored Housing Choice Vouchers and other housing programs in Gilbert Arizona.


“60 year old disabled person in need of Section 8 or Income Based Housing in Maricopa County, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler”

You can follow the steps below to apply for government-sponsored rental assistance:

  1. Determine your eligibility: Section 8 and income-based housing programs have specific eligibility requirements. Check the income limits, household size, and other criteria to make sure you qualify. If you are low income and disabled try contacting all HUD Multifamily Housing, [Click Here](https://Multifamily Housing (Low Income, Elderly, and Special Needs Housing)) for a map in Arizona of go here
  2. Gather required documents: You will need to provide various documents, such as proof of income, identification, and other personal information. Collect these documents beforehand to avoid delays in the application process.
  3. Contact the Maricopa County Housing Authority: The Maricopa County Housing Authority (MCHA) manages the Section 8 program in Maricopa County. You can contact MCHA at (602) 744-4500 or visit their website at to learn more about the application process.
  4. Submit your application: You can submit your application online or in-person at the MCHA office. Be sure to include all required documents to avoid delays or rejections.
  5. Wait for a response: It may take some time for the housing authority to process your application. You will be notified if you are accepted into the program or if you need to provide additional information. You will need to apply to programs with open waiting lists.
  6. Follow up on your application: If you haven’t heard back from the housing authority after a few weeks, you may want to follow up on the status of your application.
  7. Search for other housing options: Section 8 and income-based housing programs may have waiting lists or limited availability, so you may need to consider other housing options in the meantime. Try searching for local non profits. Also be sure to ask when you contact the PHA office if there are any other programs that may help you.

It’s important to note that the process may vary slightly depending on the specific program and location. Be sure to check with the relevant housing authority for more detailed information.

best of luck to you, please let us know how things go if we can help further.