Section 8 emergency housing value

Still having here anything still going to sleeping honey downstairs now even like it and didn’t get to hear me man doing both things and clothes on getting on in a housing for the people that was born in the United States but they can help you want to see it ain’t even from the United States that’s what’s wrong it’s messed up then getting on TV and fake

Applying for emergency section 8 housing due to legal separation and court order

My name is Amber Logsdon originally from Stanislaus county living in Orange County now due to domestic violence and attending a short term drug rehabilitation facility I’ve got 47 days sober and am going back to Stanislaus county soon in the beginning of March actually and I am afraid for my safety because I will not have stable housing I took the vspidat questionnaire in Santo Clara county while I was living there homeless for approx 3 months just prior to coming out to this rehab facility. They told me I qualify for long term permanent housing but never obtained it so I want to know how do I go about getting permanent housing back in Stanislaus county for when I return there so I’m safe from my abuser as well as from my addiction

My email is xxxxxxcontact me please